Each tenant gets the use of only one parking bay and unless they get the relevant leaseholder’s permission they must not park in other bays.
Please enjoy the communal gardens, which are cared for by resident volunteers; Althorpe Grove Freehold Limited would however ask that when using the communal gardens, the following rules are adhered to in order to keep the space safe for family use:
- No dogs are permitted within the communal gardens
- The gates are required to be kept locked at all times
- No loud music or undue noise is permitted at any time
- No food, waste or litter is permitted to be left in the communal gardens
- Portable barbeques are not permitted
- Cigarette ends must be discarded in the bins provided only
- Garden furniture must be re-positioned after use; and
- The communal gardens are not permitted to be used after 8:00pm
Please note that the wildlife in the ponds have protected status and nothing should therefore be removed.