You are not permitted to keep any pets in your property unless you have first obtained written consent of Althorpe Grove Freehold Limited.
Requests for consent should be submitted to London Block Management in the first instance, together with the following information:
- A detail of the pet to be kept in the property (i.e. a dog or cat etc.)
- If a dog, a detail of its breed
- A detail of the temperament of the pet
- Whether or not the pet has undergone any behavioural training; and
- Whether the pet will be kept alone in your property and if so, for approximately how many hours per day
Please be advised however that Althorpe Grove Freehold Limited reserve the right to revoke any consent given in this regard if your pet causes any annoyance or nuisance to your neighbours.